Monday, January 12, 2015

Applause for giving up diet coke Christine! I am really proud of you. addictions are hard, but now you will be home more with the cats. that is were your heart should be... with the cats, not with diet coke.

wasn't in my area much because of divisions and meetings this week. I don’t have to do them, but since my companion is the district leader, he has to do all this stuff and I have to go to someone else’s area until he gets back. We have a fair in San Antonio so there is a bunch of people, but no one is from our area and our investigators don’t want to let us in because family is there. It kind of made being in other areas a good thing because I still got to work like it was a normal day. One day though, one of the elders was sick in the district, so I stayed with him in my area and my companion went on divisions with his companion. At the end of the day he does his journal and in audio recording that he sends home through the internet every Monday. Today for pday we went to see a waterfall. It was like a spa resort because they built a bunch of pools from hot springs (so the water was really hot) and little huts so there were places to eat. No one was there though except the workers and us. They let us go exploring; it was really fun. We had to run back to the road though because the place is kind of in the middle of nowhere and buses don’t come often. One of the missionaries ended up forgetting his camera because we had to leave so quickly. It is nice that it rained in Las Vegas, it doesn’t rain here anymore so I miss it. Sorry I can’t send pictures again. I have much less time than usual today and I don’t have time to play around with the computer to figure out why my camera won’t connect. Applause for giving up diet coke Christine! I am really proud of you. Addictions are hard, but now you will be home more with the cats. That is where your heart should be... with the cats, not with diet coke. 
Love, Bret

No comments:

Post a Comment