Tuesday, February 3, 2015

People do not appreciate cats here like they should. ¡QUE TRISTE!

We had changes this week and my companion left, so I have a new companion now.
 His Name is Elder Amador, he is from Honduras, he is a great missionary, and he only has one change left in the mission, so I am going to kill him. It is official now though that I am the veteran in the Zone now. It is kinda strange to think that I am a veteran of something when I only have like 5 months in the mission. With my new companion, we work a lot harder, which is good; it helps me sleep better at night. I am excited about the Super bowl, but no one really knows about the super bowl except for the missionaries from Texas. None of the Latinos (missionary or not) even know what the super bowl is. I don’t need anything, but thanks. I have been Kiss deprived for about two weeks now. It is nice to know that more are on their way. It is cool that you had a cat scavenger hunt, I have those a lot here in Guatemala too. I hear a cat meow and I stop for a second to look for it. No one here understands that the prize of the game is a cat (if you can find it). People do not appreciate cats here like they should. ¡QUE TRISTE!

Bret

No comments:

Post a Comment