Monday, February 23, 2015

So flat Bret is the impostor Bret or the ima-poster Bret. get it? I'm punny.

Hi!
We got to go to the temple this week in Xela. The temple there is super cool, especially the baptismal font. It was nice to go back to the temple when I haven't been there for 6 months, it reminded me of home (especially because it is the first place I have been in Guatemala that has carpet). It was also super cool to do a session in Spanish. They also gave us brownies afterwards when we ate in the temples cafeteria (which is a miracle in itself). We did divisions this week a for two days in a row because one day a missionary in our district was sick and another day because my companion wanted to do divisions. My companion is ready to go home, it isn't the funnest thing in the world to kill a companion, it can get pretty hard. I know Joey did it twice at  the start of his mission too.  I will ask him about it. I also got to teach math and how to multiply, divide, add, and subtract fractions to one of the members. we didn't have a lot of success this week though, mostly because a bunch of our investigators weren't at their houses when we passed by.  Flat Bret looks cool.  I don't know if I have grown that much but my pants are tighter and maybe shorter  Didn't Dad gain like 30 pounds on his mission?  Maybe I will catch up to him.  I got into the Arc and the Atonement. it is pretty cool, but I find it weird how sometimes God is viewed (especially  when you just focus on the wrath of God.)  Tell Dad thanks for sending me that stuff to study.   I didn't get to the people of LIMHI, but I know there is something there about how God has to follow through with all that He says and that is why the people had to suffer from being captives. I  will get into that this week and we can write more about it.  Thanks.
So flat Bret is the impostor Bret or the ima-poster Bret.  get it?  I'm punny.
Love, Bret





No comments:

Post a Comment